Friday, September 12, 2008

14 week ultrasound










Today we saw my doctor. Everything is looking good and the baby is measuring at the higher end of the spectrum-- the doc thinks I might be more around 15 weeks than 14, but we're sticking with the March 11, 2009 due date for now. At the appointment, we got to see the little guy/gal moving around a little and even waving "hello" to us (see the hand in the middle of the picture?)!

LONG LEGGED BABY

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so cool! I am so happy all is looking so good! YAY!!!

McGoey said...

Val, I am so happy for you guys!!!!! It truly is a wonderful experience and I hope everything continues to go well for you. March will be here before you know it!

Audrey said...

hi hansel!!! *waving back to him*

Samantha said...

Aw! That's awesome!! We'll be thinking about you guys over here.

Derek and Laurie LeJeune said...

Hey! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures! Being a mommy is the most wonderful and craziest experience in the world! I am so happy for you!