The nesting instinct has definitely kicked in. Yesterday I made a changing pad cover. I had planned on just using a towel or burp cloth under the baby's bum, but a wave of creativity swept over. I used some of the leftover fabric to line the basket containing diapers and such.

Kona is doing his own form of nesting...with his tongue sticking out!
Also this weekend was the children's parade in Mayen. Karneval season is a big deal in the Rheinland-Pfalz, which is fun for me having lived in NOLA. Last year I went up to Cologne, where the people go crazy, but this year the small town festivities are more my style.



That little devil being carried (in the middle) is my friend Heather's little boy- he's so cute!

My revellers! Kona's happy to be on the way home, and soon to be out of his costume!
Graduation Recap 

I finally received my diploma last week...
No comments:
Post a Comment